top_banner (12K)


Have you changed your callsign, moved to a new address, or have a new email address? Do you have a personal webpage that you would like us to list? Or do you know of a member who is now a Silent Key? If so, we need to know about it.

Use the form below to report your updates. (Use the tab key or mouse to move between fields; the ENTER key will submit the form.)

Check here first to see if the info we have might already be correct.

If you are interested in submitting a picture of yourself, or updating the one that we already have, go to our picture page.

If you have any questions please contact database manager Brent, WT4U, at pix_email_wt4u (1K) or club president John KK4ITX, at pix_email_kk4itx (1K).

Current Member Information
Membership Number
Callsign Currently on File
Email Address
Updating Your Callsign
New Callsign
Additional Call
Some hams have more than one callsign. Report an additional call here.
Updating Your Contact Information
New Full Name
If you have changed your name (e.g. by marriage)
New Email Address
New Street Address

New City

New State / Province
New Zip / Postal Code
New Country
New Grid Square
4- or 6-character, can be looked up here.
Updating Your Personal Webpage Information
Personal and ham radio-related, please
Reporting a Member as a Silent Key
Silent Key Member's Name
Silent Key Member's Callsign